Terms of Service for TEAM’s Insights Dashboard
TEAM’s Insights Dashboard is a Third Party Service, as provided in the Agreement, licensed to TEAM by Information Builders, Inc. (“IBI”). The following terms (“Additional Terms”) are in addition to the terms set forth in the Agreement. In the event of any inconsistency between the terms of the Agreement and these Additional Terms, these Additional Terms shall control to the extent of any inconsistency.
- As it relates to the Third Party Service set forth in this Services Schedule, IBI shall be considered a third party beneficiary of all applicable rights under the Agreement.
- Client shall use the Third Party Service solely with the Services and shall not allow, nor cause to be allowed, use of the Third Party Service for any other purpose, including any development purposes.
- Upon termination of the Agreement, Client shall discontinue use and destroy or return to TEAM the Third Party Service, including any documentation related thereto, and all archival or other copies of the Third Party Service.
- TEAM and its licensors retain all right, title, and interest in and to the Third Party Service. Nothing herein shall be construed to restrict, impair, encumber, alter, deprive, or adversely affect the Third Party Service or any of TEAM’s or its licensors’ rights or interests therein or any other TEAM or TEAM licensor intellectual property, information, content, processes, methodologies, products, goods, services, materials, or rights, tangible or intangible. All rights, title, and interest in and to the Third Party Service not expressly granted in the Agreement are reserved by TEAM or its licensors.
- THE THIRD PARTY SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS AND NEITHER TEAM NOR ITS LICENSOR, IBI, SHALL HAVE ANY WARRANTY OBLIGATION IN CONNECTION THEREWITH.
- TEAM AND ITS LICENSOR, IBI, ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE THIRD PARTY SERVICE.
- Client shall not transfer the Third Party Service for use outside of the United States and Client shall comply fully with all relevant export laws and regulations of the United States to assure that the Third Party Service, nor any direct product thereof, is exported, directly or indirectly, in violation of United States law.
- TEAM may update or modify these Additional Terms from time to time without notice or obligation to Client.