Holy Cross Cleaning: Transforming Delivery of Cleaning Services Using Commercial Cleaning Business Software
Using a commercial cleaning business software can provide reporting to support your goals and initiatives, reduce labor costs through real-time information capture, monitor cleaning quality and improve communication through real-time messaging.
After Holy Cross Cleaning, an Australian-based cleaning company, implemented TEAM Software’s Lighthouse workforce management platform—our cleaning service software—the company leadership was able to respond faster to all inbound cleaning requests, reduce labor costs and remove all paper-based recording efforts. And, company leadership was able to report on all cleaning activity, improve scheduling and safety outcomes.
Learn how in this case study by filling out the form below.
Six Benefits Holy Cross Cleaning Expected After Implementing Our Commercial Cleaning Business Software, Lighthouse:
- Provide verifiable reporting that supports the hospital accreditation requirements.
- Assist the infection control and clinical safety teams by reports and trends on the number of related cleans across the hospital.
- Reduce labor costs by capturing real-time information on consumables replenished in public bathrooms.
- Identify surges in consumable usage which may indicate theft.
- Monitor cleaning quality and identify quality issues promptly.
- Improve communication with the workforce through real-time messaging.
You can also expect to learn how Lighthouse focused four specific software features to address Holy Cross Cleaning’s individualized objectives. And, we’ll walk you through how the commercial cleaning business software works in different scopes of the hospital’s operational system: the help desk, supervisor team and service staff.
Ultimately, see how Holy Cross Cleaning achieved:
- Faster response times to all inbound cleaning requests
- Labor cost reduction by allowing cleaners to record consumables and eliminate existing stock control procedures
- Removal of all paper-based cleaning record cards from public bathrooms, improving efficiency and aesthetics
- Better and more accessible reporting on all cleaning activity across the hospital
- Better workforce planning and scheduling through analyzing cleaning demand over time
- Improved workplace health and safety outcomes through auditing of cleaning facilities and safety compliance procedures