Track Employee Compliance with Checkpoints
12/01/15 | 8:00AM | Posted by TEAM Software
Welcome back. On this week’s episode of “Hidden Gems,” we’ll cover a recently released enhancement that boosts efficiency by marrying two important features within WinTeam: Compliance Tracker and Checkpoints in Quality Assurance.
Does your organization require any of the following?
- OJT (On the Job Training) courses
- CPR recertification
- Cleaning procedure refreshers
- Annual MSDS qualification
- Company policy acknowledgement
Most do. So, we created this solution to simplify the process of managing these compliance requirements for your in-field staff. You no longer have to manually copy information from a Checkpoint to Compliance Tracker.
Here’s how this works:
- Add a compliance code to the appropriate Checkpoint template.
- An employee completes the Checkpoint with a passing grade.
- If that Checkpoint is associated with an open (due) compliance item, we close it.
- That’s it!
Whether it’s a self-administered questionnaire certifying that Jane understands the organization’s sick leave policy, or a supervisor-administered exam requalifying John as a company driver, a passing score on a Checkpoint automatically marks the associated compliance requirement as complete in Compliance Tracker.
Read the other articles in the “Hidden Gems” series: