Customizable Solutions Developed by TEAM Pros
We know a one-size-fits-all strategy doesn’t cut it to grow and optimize your business. TEAM Pro Services goes beyond traditional training and ongoing client support by offering a customized approach to business problems, developed and delivered by TEAM Pros. Backed by proven experience and best practices, TEAM Pros help you tackle big-picture business challenges using industry knowledge and our software expertise. Our integrated software is designed to streamline business processes and drive efficiency across your organization. And because no one knows TEAM’s solutions better than we do, you can better leverage our solutions and recommendations to:
- Reduce overtime cost.
- Boost employee engagement and lower turnover.
- Improve internal and external communication.
- Develop policies and procedures based on best practices.
- Execute benefit administration.
- Manage Affordable Care Act (ACA) and other compliance regulations.
- Optimize business operations and processes.
- Customize reporting.
- Expand business insight.
If any of these situations sound familiar, a TEAM Pro can help.
- How can I get the most of my TEAM solutions?
- ACA is so complicated. What do I need to do?
- I can’t find the information I need. How do I create custom reports with data based on my business processes?
- We’ve grown quickly and our business processes are no longer effective. How do we adjust to our new demands?
- Federal employer regulations are killing me. How do I stay compliant and reduce my risk effectively?
- I don’t know how to keep up with employee turnover. What do I do?
- My <insert important employee here> just quit! How can I maintain “business as usual” while I look for a replacement?
Email TEAM Pro Services to start the conversation.
Who are the TEAM Pros?
TEAM Pros are highly skilled, professional individuals with proven expertise in TEAM’s solutions and extensive experience in specific fields of business operations.
Sohnholz joined TEAM Software in 2007 and leverages more than 25 years of experience in financial management, risk assessment and change management. His specialties include ACA compliance, business analysis and project management. Sohnholz is an alumnus of the University of Nebraska, with a MBA and a Bachelor of Science degree in Agricultural Economics.
Killings joined TEAM Software in 1999 and has lead the customer service team since 2006. Prior to joining TEAM, Killings served 20 years in the U.S. Air Force, where he was trained in accounting, finance and budgeting. He specializes in operations management best practices and process improvement, leveraging technology throughout organizations for frontline productivity and accountability.
Ostby joined TEAM Software in 2013 and has more than 14 years of human capital management experience. She specializes in process improvement, human resource management, metrics, talent acquisition, benefit administration and payroll. Ostby earned a Masters of Arts in International Business and Human Resources from Doane College and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Journalism from the University of Nebraska Omaha. She has also received certification as a Senior Human Resources Professional (SPHR) from the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI) and Senior Certified Professional from Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), a Human Capital Strategist (HCS) from the Human Capital Institute, Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) from the American Payroll Association (APA) and is Six Sigma Black Belt Certified from CFQ International.
Limato provides consulting support to security and building service contractors in government and private sectors, specializing in TEAM solutions. In addition to many years of experience using and implementing TEAM solutions, she also has expertise in healthcare, construction project management, resort management, training and curriculum design, public speaking, and as an editor and writer. Limato earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from the University of Iowa. She is a member of the Project Management Institute and holds certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP). Limato is also a member of The American Society of Industrial Security and holds Top Secret clearance.