Reporting and Analytics
Bring your success into sharper focus with TEAM’s reporting and analytics solutions. Use out-of the-box dashboarding or custom Business Intelligence tools to achieve unparalleled insight – it’s like hi-def for your business.
Data unlocked and pre-loaded.
TEAM’s insights dashboard is the next generation of analytics that unlocks more value from the data you already have in WinTeam. Up your strategic A-game with a virtual report card of key performance indicators (KPIs), metrics and trends you should be tracking. Keep a pulse on your business with near real-time updates on job financials, overtime information, customer analytics and Checkpoint stats displayed in handy charts and graphs.
- Make smarter decisions today with pre-loaded analytics and reports – all from your data. No configuration necessary.
- Evaluate at a glance: revenue vs. budget, average revenue by job, revenue-to-margin breakouts, top customers by revenue, overtime analytics, quality assurance info, job site mapping and more.
- Pick the KPIs that matter to you like revenue, outstanding receivables, active job count and open deficiencies.
- Set thresholds and create alerts to stay on top of trends.
Seriously smart. Surprisingly simple.
Business Intelligence leverages key features of SAP® BusinessObjects™ combined with our reporting-optimized data warehouse. Our Business Intelligence and Analytics solution includes custom reporting, charts and graphs that give you the ability to gather insight across your organization. Business Intelligence makes it easy to dig into your data so you can maximize resources, bring visibility to growth opportunities and make smart business decisions. With Business Intelligence, you’re the database expert: Use simple drag-and-drop functionality on the user-friendly interface to build sophisticated reports and visuals in no time.
- Leverage pre-built reports or create custom reports and ad-hoc analysis yourself.
- Share analytics with decision-makers.
- Create report templates once and schedule them to run automatically.
- Access reports on the BI web platform or mobile app.
- Make business decisions quickly and efficiently.
- See your current metrics at a glance.
- Use pre-built dashboards or build your own.
- Assess areas of strength and discover opportunities for growth.
- Use “what-if” scenarios to weigh future decisions.
- Monitor dashboards on the fly through mobile.
- Optimal for highly formatted or complicated reports.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of your company.
- Deliver valuable insight to decision-makers and stakeholders in a user-friendly format.
“We can auto-generate customized reports, saving a ton of time and effort. It’s like having a personal assistant that always shows up for work and never complains.”
– Hena Konditi, Former Accounting Manager, Titan Security