Tackle Big Picture Challenges with Help from TEAM Pros.
01/09/18 | 11:30AM | Posted by TEAM Software
New from TEAM Software, Pro Services goes beyond training and support.
Running a successful business is rewarding. You’re able to see all your hard work (the blood, sweat and tears) come to fruition, and the long-term relationships you’ve developed with customers and employees are gratifying. But, that road to success can be long and lonely at times. Who do you turn to when you have those big-picture questions? As a TEAM customer, you can now turn to TEAM Pro Services.
What is Pro Services?
TEAM Software’s new Pro Services goes beyond traditional training and ongoing client support by offering a customized approach to business problems, developed and delivered by TEAM Pros.
We know a one-size-fits-all strategy doesn’t cut it to grow and optimize your business, so TEAM Pros help you tackle business challenges using industry knowledge and our software expertise. Our integrated software is already designed to streamline business processes and drive efficiency across your organization. So, add the expertise of those who know TEAM solutions the best, and you can better leverage your technology to make noticeable differences in your business.
Who are the TEAM Pros?
Not just anyone can say they’re a TEAM Pro. These individuals are highly skilled professionals with proven expertise in TEAM’s solutions and extensive experience in specific fields of business operations. From benefit administration and operations to regulatory compliance and change management, there’s a TEAM Pro who has the experience and knowledge to help you.
What types of challenges can a TEAM Pro help address?
Pro Services goes beyond traditional training and ongoing support. Instead of the standard how-tos and tactical implementation, TEAM Pros can help develop customized answers to those questions that keep you up at night, like:
- How can I get the most out of my TEAM solutions?
- ACA is so complicated. What do I need to do?
- I can’t find the information I need. How do I create custom reports with data based on my business processes?
- We’ve grown quickly and our business processes are no longer effective. How do we adjust to our new demands?
- Federal employer regulations are killing me. How do I stay compliant and reduce my risk effectively?
- I don’t know how to keep up with employee turnover. What do I do?
- My <insert important employee here> just quit! How can I maintain “business as usual” while I look for a replacement?
Think you want to go Pro? Contact Dwaine Sohnholz, TEAM Pro Lead and Senior Director of Business Strategy, for more information.